BenchPro™ as been producing the nation's strongest, longest lasting ergonomic workbenches since 1987. In all this time, we've had one warranty problem. We are so sure our products will perform properly, we are offering the following exclusive warranty:
BenchPro™ products are warranted unconditionally for 10-years.
This includes every component and every function. Customers only have the obligation to report the problem. BenchPro™ will take care of the rest.
For Service: Call either your local distributor or BenchPro™ at 619-478-9400.
BenchPro will either at their discretion, refund the entire purchase price including freight and tax (if any) or replace whatever product or component is defective and pay for the freight as well.
Product Returns: Although no return of defective product is ever necessary, we may ask for an electronic photo in cases where we have not seen the problem before.
1. Furniture with laminated tops must be used indoors, and not in any process where large amounts of water are present on a regular basis.
2. In no case shall BenchPro™ be responsible for any direct, consequential or indirect damage caused by the use or inability to use our products, or by any defect or failure of ours products. Our liability shall be limited to replacement of product, or a full refund, as outlined above.
*Frames are warranted to stay as strong as when they were new for 10-years. (Our frames are factory welded to make them solid, and hold an amazing 5,000 pounds.)
- Tops must remain attractive and in proper working condition for 10-years. The exception shall be damage due to customer impacts, burns, scrapes, gouges, stains and general wear.
- Our high temperature catalytic powder paint will not delaminate, fade, chip or in any way become unattractive for 10-years.
- Static Control (ESD) properties of our workbenches are warranted to remain within the nationally accepted standards of ANSI/ESDA S20.20, GSA and The ESD Association for 10-years. We continue to use Nevamar™ and LisStat™ laminates with their exclusive use of a patented carbon layer to insure years of dependable use.
- Clean room workbenches shall maintain standards of a Class 100 for 10-years.
- Chemical Resistant workbench tops shall remain undamaged by any chemical which Formica states the laminates are protected from for 10-years.
- All options shall remain in apparent new condition for 10-years.